Sunday, March 09, 2014

kit making in the new barn

 Last Friday (whilst we were packing in Worthing) we received an order from John Lewis for some top-up stock and today we got it all made and it's sitting here ready to be sent tomorrow (it's due on Tuesday) phew! 
Eagle eyed readers will see my new table (in the foreground) is a bit weird...I managed to order two sets of trestle legs and two table tops that are too narrow to join on to them  *sigh* ... me thinks another Ikea order may need to be placed soon ;-)
 the other bits of the order were more successful - I've started filling the cubes and once they are completely full of felt they will look AmazInG!
these new shelves were recommended by my sister (thanks sisterini, they are ace!) they will be full of fabric and there will be button bags in the drawers .... soon-ish ;-)
I've printed off all your orders and we will be making a start on them bright and early tomorrow - hopefully we'll get them all out tomorrow, Tuesday at the latest...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking good - just so light! Gotta love ikea!
Juliexoxo

Josie said...

Wow, you have been busy! It looks fantastic, I know you'll be happy in your new home x

Elisa said...

Wishing you every happiness in your new home. It's looking wonderful. Looking forward to my order arriving too :) x

Anonymous said...

Hi Sisterini I'm glad you like the shelves! They look great. We really can't wait to come and visit and see everything in the flesh, it looks like you have done an amazing job so far xxxxx

Lucy Blossom said...

You've done so much in such a short space of time! Congratulations on getting it all moved, unpacked and organised so you can start trading again.

ricketyjo said...

It's looking so amazing, glad the move went well :)