Friday, January 11, 2013

inspired

 Two new bolts of fabric arrived at the workshop just before Christmas -  I opened the box & promptly put them to one side and thought 'gorgeous.  but why the flip did I order these for delivery now, didn't I know I was stupidly busy at Christmas?'
 but now the new year is whizzing along nicely I am glad I did!  I've just photographed them and put them on the website and then inspiration struck.... and now, just a few hours later ,I have a VALENTINE'S category on the website instead of a Christmas one!
It's full of pink and red and hearts galore - and if Valentines sewing isn't your thing then take a look at the new flowers fabric.  That is ace too!
Quick Links:
Valentine's category : click here
Hearts Fabric : click here
Flowers Fabric : click here

1 comment:

Kuazue Mohamad said...

wonderful fabric... :)