Friday, February 17, 2012

a work based Jolly!

the freebie post is here



***********************************************************


I am off on a business trip. I normally think business trips sound like a boring chore but this one is going to be so much fun & I'm so excited!!


I shall be found shopping & researching at Stitches, a craft Trade Fair in Birmingham ... John is coming too & we've managed to find a swanky looking hotel at non-swanky prices. I've been to trade fairs before as a seller (in my past life as an employee) but never as a buyer, plus it'll be nice to finally meet the suppliers I already use but have only ever spoken to on the phone.
I've done all my last minute preparations: gathering business cards, e-tickets, hotel booking reference, supplier stand info, camera (for sneaking photos for the blog!)...and, more importantly, I have a nice new brooch to wear!If you are going too and see someone wearing this it'll be me, so stop and say hi!


OOOHHHH and the whole point of the post was to say that I won't be posting orders on Monday but it'll be business as usual on Tuesday, all the shops will remain open for shopping as usual.

15 comments:

Kuazue Mohamad said...

how i wish i can be there and say hello to you...

Jessie May said...

Enjoy your trip, hope it's successful for you!

Anonymous said...

Would love to be going, but will have to rely on you to tell us whats new and exciting coming to the craft world!look forward to sneaky pics!
Have fun - make sure you've got comfy shoes on for that walking you(& John!!) will be doing!
Juliexoxo

Unknown said...

ooh, I'm going too, so if I see you I'll definitely say hello :o)

Jayne Schofield said...

Looking forward to meeting up ! x

sew said...

Have a good time - I hope lots of people spot your brooch!

Anonymous said...

^_^ I WANT THAT BROOOOOOOCH :)
Erica

mirefasdiari said...

Nice brooch, love the color:)
So cute
http://mirefasdiary.blogspot.com/

Dawn said...

Enjoy your trip! I love the flower.

Manu said...

Must be a fantastic experience! Have fun Sarah!
Your brooch is really beautiful!!!

Hug
Manu

Anonymous said...

hello sarah
your brooch is lovely enjoy the show and dont spend to much money hee hee.

craftymummy said...

I'm going on Tuesday, have a good time!

LITTLE KITTEN homemade said...

Have a fabulous time xo

ClaireP said...

Lovely brooch Sarah! I'm so jealous. You'll have towave in my direction. I'm only 10 mins from the NEC!

Blooming Felt said...

ooooh - I was there too !! Wasn't it fab ?! What a shame I didn't realise you were going until just now - we could have met up xx