Saturday, September 25, 2010

and the buttons came too!

I managed to fold and unpack all the felt, just in time for the button delivery to arrive ::
hundreds more polka dot buttons AND a new extra large size!
just look at them, aren't they all lovely???
the extra larges are available in all 12 colours ::
and because I thought you'd be as excited as I am about these buttons I've just spent 2.5 hours battling to get them on the website!!
they have all been counted and put away in super-organised fashion....aaahhh that makes me happy :-)

10 comments:

frou-frou said...

Such brilliant colours... I don't think I'll be able to chose which to buy!!!

MitziMakes said...

I love the four colours on the top! They are on my shopping list already ;)

ClaireP said...

Ooooo! new buttons :)))
I need to order some felt so may accidentally pop a few buttons into my basket too! ;)

Unknown said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm :o)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!!!!!

Photography said...

Button lover here!!! So nice to be organised!

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Just love the constant rainbow of colour you have going on, love Posie

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Just love the constant rainbow of colour you have going on, love Posie

Simon_ said...

wooooow I love extra large buttons!!! :D

Silvia LGD (Little Green Doll) said...

Wow! they look great all together!!