Thursday, March 25, 2010

flowers

I'm not deliberately being a box unpacking tease...but I have no photos for you!
I spent all last night sorting through all the boxes and checking off the delivery note....and after work today John and I moved all the boxes to the workshop and I found homes for all the lovely new items...I will try *very* hard to take photos before work tomorrow, hopefully the sun will be out!
In the mean time here's a photo of some cutting out that I finished this morning ::

4 comments:

venhaverarte.blogspot.com said...

Hello!
My name is Tania Garcia, I live in Brazil, in Sao Paulo and I love their work, all beautiful and delicate.
I have a blog recently, I would like to visit me.
I am your follower and I'll try some of their work, if they become beautiful place for you to see and know what you think ...
Big kiss

Andrea said...

Pretty flowers, I got my button delivery today, so fast and beautifully packaged and the buttons are gorgeous :) Thanks so much

Stephanie Suzanne Designs said...

I love, love the flowers...so many ways to use them!

It's nice to meet you...do stop by my place when you have a moment. ♥

Hugs,
Stephanie ♥

Jak said...

Can't wait to see what all those boxes contain, must seem like Christmas in your house every week, lol!
Jak x