Thursday, July 03, 2008

July Freebie's Galore!

IT'S FREEBIE TIME
For AGES I have been wondering how I can spread the freebies further...every freebie I hold receives so many comments/entries and I feel kinda bad when people don't win!

So I have come up with an idea where more people can join in the freebie fun!
To stop my Post Office bill going through the roof I need to already be sending you something so for every order placed either on my Website, Etsy or Ebay there will be a freebie added to the parcel....Hurrah!
And the freebie is a mini felt rainbow....9 pieces of felt around 4" square all in a little packet...

...they are all completely different and I hope it means you'll all be able to make something cute!
The freebie offer will run throughout the entire month of July and there is no minimum order, your freebie will automatically be put in with your order.
I hope you all like the new freebie-with-a-twist!

11 comments:

Shelley said...

What a fantastic idea! I'm about ready for my next felty order and just can't wait to place it now. You're too kind xx

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! Looking forward to see what colours I get in mine! Have I mentioned that I like felt? ;)
xx

Anonymous said...

me to i need to order some felt what a good idea! i just cant wait xxjade x x x

Lindsey said...

Fab idea. Will have to come shopping :o)

Anonymous said...

What a great idea and so generous too!

Bagladee said...

Ah what a fab idea Sarah!!! Loved mine, thanks again :) xx

Rachel said...

Such a great idea! Now I have a good excuse to order more from your shop!;)

mollycupcakes said...

Fabulous idea sweetie, what fun.

Hugs.

Catherine x

pink-petal-designs said...

How kind you are, i just come over for some more broach pins and now i get a freebie too, your a star!!

Anonymous said...

Wow Sarah, that is incredibly generous of you...thankyou

Lucy xx

Anonymous said...

the things you made are so cute!i like them so much!