Thursday, June 05, 2008

TOADSTOOLS!

My toadstool swap package arrived from Claire :-)
You have no idea how much self restraint I had to use to stop me ripping this open before finding my camera!
I love the colours of the packaging and the lemon card is so cute ::

Inside was ALL THIS!!

Toadstool coasters ::

cute bee fabric which I love ::

a toadstool pin cushion for my wrist (which I'm still wearing, even though I'm typing, not sewing!) AND two toadstools!!

my favourite is the toadstool dude, I can't resist a happy face !!
THANK YOU Claire, I absolutely love everything! You've completely spoiled me and put a massive grin on my face....yay for toadstool swaps!
***IN NON-TOADSTOOL NEWS :THIS MONTHS FREEBIE HAS BEEN POSTPONED UNTIL NEXT THURSDAY***

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! glad you liked everything!!!! Now I can start my russian doll obsession! ;)

xx

Lindsey said...

Ooh you got clairep's. I saw them on her blog yesterday. How fab!! Must get mine sorted tomorrow. eeeekk! Where has the time gone?

saraeden said...

Thanks for the kind comment , it gets a bit better each day .

I hope your feeling better ? I love the toadstools .. i really must get on with mine !!

Sara x

Nina said...

Wow what a lovely package!