Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Christmas in May

As I said yesterday, I have been working on a new range of goodies for Christmas at Mr and Mrs House and today I spent ALL day sewing them....finished off with a quick photo shoot in the garden...I used the rhododendron bush in place of a Christmas tree and it worked OK!
All the Christmas samples are packed and ready to be posted tomorrow so I have started my next project, involving a pile of scrap felt:
and my pinking shears
I'll show you the results tomorrow!

4 comments:

dottycookie said...

Oh now really - did you have to mention the C-word? ;-)

Unknown said...

Christmas in may...blimey. Now that is organised!!!

mollycupcakes said...

Owww I love Mr and Mrs House, isn't he just the sweetest man to talk too.
I'm working on something for him to. Good luck with yours hun.
Hugs.

Catherine x

Kitty said...

Oh my God ... do NOT mention the C word :-O

Lovely felt scraps though. x