Sunday, February 24, 2008

Sunday Shout About :: LoobyLu

Two things happened this week...the first is I spent a LOT of time sewing so I had a lot of thinking time too...the second is that the first ever blog I read has been ressurected.

This got me thinking about my blog, my etsy shop and my flickr and really the whole craft/computer thing in general, and how much I like it all!

So I decided that I am going to turn my Sunday Blog posts into a place where I can share my favourite computer-crafty places.

There will most certainly be a mixture of flickr photos, etsy shops, supplies shops and of course blogs galore. I'm not suggesting that they will be new found places but just places that I love to hang around in, and I hope you'll like them too!

So my first ever Sunday Shout About is LoobyLu

LoobyLu is the first ever blog I discovered, I hadn't heard of blogs before and I was entranced from the word go. I religiously clicked on every link in Loobylu's blogroll and most of those blogs are still in my bloglines list today. Loobylu took a blogging break in February last year and has just started to post again, I was a serious blog lurker then (although I didn't know what a lurker was!!) I'm glad her blog is back :-)

6 comments:

Kitty said...

That's a lovely idea Sarah ... I'm off to check out Loobylu right now! x

Claire said...

what a great idea! where do you get your gorgeous ribbon from? I keep finding the same types of it, yours are fab xx

Anonymous said...

Love the idea of a Sunday Shout Out. funnily enough I'd just discovered Loubylu this week for the first time - spooky!

dottycookie said...

I was really happy to see Loobylu back again too!

~~♥ Mamma Millan ♥~~ said...

Hello, Sweden here!! What a lovely blogg you have...so svit!!So nice things!

Thanks for the visit!!

God Evening Millan

Sprout Gallery said...

Really nice idea. Will tune in every week ::0

www.sproutgallery.blogspot.com