Thursday, February 21, 2008

eating, sleeping, dreaming cupcakes

The cupcakes are going well ::

340 (i'm doing half at a time because the entire order is for 680) all cut out (boy, did my hand ache) and now all with their brad 'sprinkles' ... I think i'm only getting through them this quickly because John is away!!


Today was my day off the day job. I actually took a few hours off from the cupcakes and managed to photograph some felt books I had finished a while ago.


I always think my product photos are a bit dull. So today I tried to do something a bit different...and I quite like it!

I did have to hide our inherited woodchip-painted-white-with-10-coats-of-paint wallpaper with a nice sleek sheet of brilliant white card, but sshhh, don't give away my secrets!! HAHA!!

5 comments:

Monkee Maker said...

Oh yes, a very artistic shot, although the one with the fireplace in is as well - you can't tell it's woodchip, honest.

Good job with the cupcakes too.

:)

Unknown said...

woodchip - lovely! Why is it no longer fashionable???? (I wonder)
The cup cakes look delicious, and those felt books are super duper!

Michaele Sommerville said...

Visually yummy! Here's a question (perhaps an odd one): how often do you have to sharpen your scissors?

bitesizecards said...

i especially enjoyed this entry! we know exactly how you feel. my sister and i cut cupcakes out of cardstock every day & night. we need about 3000.

LOL.

we just took a break from cutting and stumbled upon your blog. everything is fabulous! :)

dottycookie said...

680 cupcakes. Good grief woman!

Your books look very pretty lined up like that!