Tuesday, October 16, 2007

A minute to catch my breath

Everything is happening very fast around here.
:: Orders are piling up ::
:: my website is becoming very empty ::
:: the new felt has arrived ::
:: the new cram cream order has arrived ::
:: my craft fair is in exactly 1 months time ::

And you know what? I LOVE it !! I am having so much fun in this crafty little world, I just wish I was brave/mad enough to do this full time!

Maybe next year, eh?

It's a bit dark and dingy here to take photos but expect some colourful goodness tomorrow....

3 comments:

Monkee Maker said...

Glad you're having fun doing what you love :)

Claire said...

Crafting is GREAT!

I recieved my felt order today (thanks!) and I'm already planning what colours to order next! felt is great! Keep up the good work, you are very inspiring! :)

Unknown said...

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhh!more cram cream.
As much as I love you....I hate you for making me buy these things, ha ha ha ha ha.