Tuesday, September 25, 2007

using craft fair purchases & packages arrive

I have spent most of my two days off working on an order, which I will show when it is all done and sent off.
In between I listed some of my items on eBay and my website (which is now looking a bit fuller)


I also managed to perfect my new fabric boxes ::


That's the medium sized one and the one below is bigger ::

and the secret to super smooth fitted lining? well, my answer was to also iron interfacing onto the lining. I think that may be cheating a little but it worked!

The big bucket box is actually big enough to hold 80 odd reels of cram cream tape, but alas not big enough to hold 120 reels....

That's right the cram cream tape arrived!!I have just this minute finished putting it on the
website so if you need a bit of cute eye-candy you know where to look!!

9 comments:

pink-petal-designs said...

Your fabric boxs are lovely!!
Just checked out your cute tapes too and had to have some, how cute is that !!
Sarah x

Unknown said...

oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh, I can't get off this quick enough to get to the tape, lol!!!! (very nice storage bucket too...I want one, or 2 or 3 or more!!!!)

Ali said...

Phew, I'm back. Just had to run over and buy some tape. Yippee!!

Monkee Maker said...

Super Smashing Marvellous tubs and tape :)

saraeden said...

would love to stick around to catch up with your recent posts but i need some of that tape :0)

Sara x

pinkgreen said...

I love your stuff - it is so bright and colourful. Your website is fab too - you must be working really hard. Best of luck with it.
Cathy X

mollycupcakes said...

Oow I'm loving the pink cord fabric box, I'll be buying one of them soon.
It all looks great honey.

Hugs.
Catherine

saraeden said...

Thanks for the super tape ... its soo cute , i will be back for some more soon !!

Anonymous said...

oooh - what a yummy, yummy post!!!! So much eye candy to be seen in just one post - I LOVE IT!!!