Thursday, June 14, 2007

why do they make the post ofice so dull?


All the freebies are packed up and ready to go, it took a while to gather all 8 addresses I'm afraid but now they are all labeled and ready for the trip to the post office. I don't enjoy trips to the post office. Our only one is the main post office in the town centre, it's only takes about 5 minutes to get there and even though the queues are huge they move pretty quick BUT it's so boring...they even have a t.v. playing 'take out a loan' ads and I'm sure it takes approx. 3 seconds to turn into a queue zombie, staring at that dull TV !!
I like it more when someone in the queue strikes up a mad conversation with you, weather you want them to or not!!! I think that when I am of the age that I need a shopping trolley I WILL be that woman who talks nonsense whilst in a queue, that's something to look forward to isn't it???

I'm enjoying making new items at the moment. I'm still working on the samples I mentioned before but I promise I will show you those as soon as I can!
Every spare minute is consumed with making these.....

Tiny tiny yo-yos. They even manage to look colourful in this 'no-sunshine' photo :-)

Today I am sewing some purses and later I will be listing some fabric on eBay. It's new old stock. It's vintage. It's gorgeous. It needs to be sewn into lovely things. Have a look later and see it there's anything that catches your eye :-)
:: update :: it's in the shop now

No comments: