Sunday, June 10, 2007

and the winners are.....

Sorry this is being posted so late !! I'm afraid the camera went with John on the London to Brighton Car Rally and he's only just got home!! I had everything ready so here we are .....
the very glamorous tombolas!
and the winners are:

in the order they were drawn:
odd dotty :: fabric card toppers
heidi :: fabric (yes, it is chocolate lollipop !)
jen :: gift tags
monda :: felt flowers
fibrespace :: topper
laura f :: topper
meghan :: gift tags
cindy :: topper

woo hoo !! that was fun :-)
please can everyone email me their address and I will pack them and send them once I know where they are going :-)

I'm sorry I didnt have a prize for everyone, but there will be another freebie on the first Thursday of July, see you there!

2 comments:

Me and Him said...

Congratulations to all the winners

Anonymous said...

Weee! I'm so happy!